About the National Green Pages®
The National Green Pages® is a directory featuring 3,000 businesses that have made firm commitments to sustainable, socially just principles, including the support of sweatshop-free labor, organic farms, fair trade, and cruelty-free products.
For every category of conventional consumer goods and services, there are green businesses that can meet your needs. The National Green Pages® lists baby care products, organic, fair trade, flavored teas, and fuel-efficient cars for rent among the thousands of products. With each purchase you make through the National Green Pages®, you know you’re supporting truly green businesses.
What's a Green Business?
Green businesses operate in ways that solve, rather than cause, both environmental and social problems.
These businesses adopt principles, policies, and practices that improve the quality of life for their customers, their employees, communities, and the environment.
The Green America Seal of Approval
As you browse the National Green Pages®, you'll see many businesses who have earned Green America's coveted Seal of Approval. These designated businesses who have completed the Green America screening process and have demonstrated that they:
- Actively use their businesses as tools for positive social change;
- Run "values-driven" enterprises that operate according to principles of social justice and environmental sustainability;
- Are socially and environmentally responsible in the way they source, manufacture, and market their products and run their offices and factories; and
- Are committed to developing and employing extraordinary practices that benefit workers, customers, communities, and the environment.
Learn More and Get Involved...
- Learn more about Green Business »
- Learn how businesses get listed in the National Green Pages® »
- Nominate green businesses for membership in Green America’s Green Business Network™ and a listing in the National Green Pages™ »
- If you represent a green business, apply to join the Green Business Network® »
- Learn more about Green America’s Green Business Network™ »
- If you're an individual, join Green America and get your own copy of the National Green Pages™ plus many other green living resources »